2 Gigabyte SD Card capacity for hundreds of games (sold separately)
· MP3 Jukebox Game (similar to Guitar Hero) plays back MP3 files from SD
· Free periodic firmware updates
· All high scores saved on SD Card and retained when game turned off
· Supports both VGA and CGA monitors (CRT or LCD)
· Supports standard 8-way joysticks, Happ style trackball, and Happ/Midway
49-way joystick controls
· 49-way joystick automatically translated to 4-way, 8-way, and
· Lightgun control input supported for gun games
· Supports either amplified JAMMA mono speaker output, or line level pre-amp
output for stereo sound
· Animated game icon menu navigation for quick game selection
· Access to all game and cabinet settings through PC setup application and
· SD Card stores statistics of games played, time played, coin counts, etc.
· Entire collection (as of 9/1/11) of upright and horizontal games fits on a
single SD card
· Switch between upright / cocktail / horizontal mode from onscreen menu
· Purchased games unlocked by Serial Number, no codes to remember
· Small footprint 3.5" x 4.5"
· Dynamic menu system is automatically built with the games you load/select
· Animated menu with icons and game marquees
· Enable or disable games from menu
· Game variations (faster speed, auto fire, etc.) available from Game
· Optionally disable panel controls until coins are inserted
· All control axis/directions can be changed in setup (no need to re-wire
your trackball unit)
· Arcade and free play modes
· All credits are global and can be shared between different games
· On screen configuration/setup menu
· Built in, on screen hardware diagnostics (tests video, audio, inputs, coin
counters, LEDs, etc.)
· Test mode button on board (JAMMA harness "test" input also supported)
· CGA/VGA mode selection button on board
· PCB only requires +5 V.D.C. power (uses less than 1A at full volume)
· Software controlled volume adjustment
· Field programmable by the end user
· Built in two-channel lamp/LED driver (use for Atari 'cone button' lights &
· 1 year limited manufacturer warranty covering manufacturing/parts defects (see
warranty for details)
Features subject to change without notice. Phoenix Arcade LLC retains the
right to discontinue sales and support of the ArcadeSD without notice.
However an effort will be made for one final firmware update.
See a video demo of ArcadeSD click here:
Click here to view the ArcadeSD
Download ArcadeSD.exe application >
supported games and Vertical supported games >
This license is now available
after the purchase of the Arcade SD. Please visit
www.jeffsromhack.com for details.
ARCADESD 1 Year
Limited Product Warranty
1) What is covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship with the
2) What is not covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty does not cover:
• Software, including the firmware, operating system and any third
• Compatibility with any third party hardware (including but not limited to:
SD Cards, joysticks, trackballs, light guns, monitors, power supplies, etc.)
• Problems that may result from:
a) non-compliance with any instructions;
b) improper or inadequate maintenance or calibration;
c) external causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with
d) modifications not performed or authorized by PHOENIX ARCADE LLC;
e) abuse, negligence, accident, loss or damage in transit, fire or water
damage, electrical disturbances, transportation by you, or other causes
beyond PHOENIX ARCADE LLC'S control.
UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED, ALL SOFTWARE, SERVICE, AND SUPPORT ARE, TO THE
MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER LAW, PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR
CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. PHOENIX ARCADE, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND MAKES
NO WARRANTIES AS TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER
RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. PHOENIX ARCADE’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR
DEFECTS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY
STATEMENT. PHOENIX ARCADE, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES,
WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INFERRED FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR
USAGE OF TRADE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WILL APPLY AFTER THE LIMITED
WARRANTY PERIOD HAS EXPIRED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW
LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES PROVIDED FOR IN THIS LIMITED
WARRANTY OR FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES,
FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR FOR LOST DATA OR LOST SOFTWARE.
OUR LIABILITY WILL BE NO MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT THAT
IS THE SUBJECT OF A CLAIM. THIS IS THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT FOR WHICH WE ARE
TO SEEK A WARRANTY CLAIM YOU MUST OBTAIN AN RMA NUMBER BY EMAILING US
SERIAL NUMBER ON THE BOARD AND PROOF OF PURCHASE (I.E. PAYPAL RECEIPT OR
PLEASE CLEARLY STATE THE PROBLEM(S) YOU ARE EXPERIENCING. YOU ARE
RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING AND PACKAGING COSTS. ONCE THE PCB HAS BEEN
RECIEVED A FINAL DETERMINATION WILL BE MADE AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THE
ARCADESD FAILED DUE TO ABUSE OR OTHER CAUSES THAT WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
THIS INCLUDES VARIOUS FORENSIC METHODS BUILT IN TO THE ARCADESD SYSTEM TO
DETECT AND RECORD SUCH EVENTS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: TEMPERATURE
EXTREMES, OVER VOLTAGE AND OEVR CURRENT CONDITIONS, OTHER POWER SUPPLY
PROBLEMS, ETC.) VISUAL INSPECTIONS WILL ALSO BE PERFORMED (LOOKING FOR
UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATIONS, PHYSICAL DAMAGE, BURNED TRACES, CORROSIVE
AGENTS, ETC.) AND THE RESULT COMMUNICATED BACK TO YOU IN EMAIL. (THE
COMMUNICATION WILL BE THAT THE ARCADESD SYSTEM(S) WAS RECEIVED AND WHETHER
OR NOT THE REPAIR/REPLACEMENT WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE. IF THE PRODUCT IS OUT
OF WARRANTY A REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT CAN BE OFFERED FOR AN ADDITIONAL
THIS IS NOT COVERED UNDER OUR 7 DAY RETURN POLICY. ALL SALES FINAL.