- 2 Gigabyte SD Card capacity for hundreds of games (sold separately)
- MP3 Jukebox Game (similar to Guitar Hero) plays back MP3 files from SD Card
- All high scores saved on SD Card and retained when game turned off
- Supports both VGA and CGA monitors (CRT or LCD)
- Supports standard 8-way joysticks, Happ style trackball, and Happ/Midway 49-way joystick controls
- 49-way joystick automatically translated to 4-way, 8-way, and diagonal-only sticks
- Lightgun control input supported for gun games
- Supports either amplified JAMMA mono speaker output, or line level pre-amp output for stereo sound
- Animated game icon menu navigation for quick game selection
- Access to all game and cabinet settings through PC setup application and on-screen menu
- SD Card stores statistics of games played, time played, coin counts, etc.
- Entire collection (as of 9/1/11) of upright and horizontal games fits on a single SD card
- Switch between upright / cocktail / horizontal mode from onscreen menu
- Purchased games unlocked by Serial Number, no codes to remember
- Small footprint 3.5" x 4.5"
- Dynamic menu system is automatically built with the games you load/select
- Animated menu with icons and game marquees
- Enable or disable games from menu
- Game variations (faster speed, auto fire, etc.) available from Game Options menu
- Optionally disable panel controls until coins are inserted
- All control axis/directions can be changed in setup (no need to re-wire your trackball unit)
- Arcade and free play modes
- All credits are global and can be shared between different games
- On screen configuration/setup menu
- Built in, on screen hardware diagnostics (tests video, audio, inputs, coin counters, LEDs, etc.)
- Test mode button on board (JAMMA harness "test" input also supported)
- CGA/VGA mode selection button on board
- PCB only requires +5 V.D.C. power (uses less than 1A at full volume)
- Software controlled volume adjustment
- Field programmable by the end user
- Built in two-channel lamp/LED driver (use for Atari 'cone button' lights & buttons, etc.)
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty covering manufacturing/parts defects (see warranty for details)
Features subject to change without notice. Phoenix Arcade LLC retains the right to discontinue sales and support of the ArcadeSD without notice. However an effort will be made for one final firmware update.
See a video demo of ArcadeSD click here:
Use the Panasonic SD Card Formatter if you have problems formatting:
This license is now available after the purchase of the Arcade SD. Please visit www.jeffsromhack.com for details.
http://www.highscoresaves.com/free-downloads/arcadesd.html For ROM downloads
ARCADESD 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
1) What is covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship with the ARCADESD.
2) What is not covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Software, including the firmware, operating system and any third party-software
- Compatibility with any third party hardware (including but not limited to: SD Cards, joysticks, trackballs, light guns, monitors, power supplies, etc.)
- Problems that may result from:
- non-compliance with any instructions;
- improper or inadequate maintenance or calibration;
- external causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power;
- modifications not performed or authorized by PHOENIX ARCADE LLC;
- abuse, negligence, accident, loss or damage in transit, fire or water damage, electrical disturbances, transportation by you, or other causes beyond PHOENIX ARCADE LLC'S control.
UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED, ALL SOFTWARE, SERVICE, AND SUPPORT ARE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER LAW, PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. PHOENIX ARCADE, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. PHOENIX ARCADE’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. PHOENIX ARCADE, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INFERRED FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WILL APPLY AFTER THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD HAS EXPIRED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES PROVIDED FOR IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES, FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR FOR LOST DATA OR LOST SOFTWARE. OUR LIABILITY WILL BE NO MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF A CLAIM. THIS IS THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT FOR WHICH WE ARE RESPONSIBLE.
TO SEEK A WARRANTY CLAIM YOU MUST OBTAIN AN RMA NUMBER BY EMAILING US YOUR SERIAL NUMBER ON THE BOARD AND PROOF OF PURCHASE (I.E. PAYPAL RECEIPT OR CANCELLED CHECK). PLEASE CLEARLY STATE THE PROBLEM(S) YOU ARE EXPERIENCING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING AND PACKAGING COSTS. ONCE THE PCB HAS BEEN RECIEVED A FINAL DETERMINATION WILL BE MADE AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THE ARCADESD FAILED DUE TO ABUSE OR OTHER CAUSES THAT WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. THIS INCLUDES VARIOUS FORENSIC METHODS BUILT IN TO THE ARCADESD SYSTEM TO DETECT AND RECORD SUCH EVENTS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: TEMPERATURE EXTREMES, OVER VOLTAGE AND OEVR CURRENT CONDITIONS, OTHER POWER SUPPLY PROBLEMS, ETC.) VISUAL INSPECTIONS WILL ALSO BE PERFORMED (LOOKING FOR UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATIONS, PHYSICAL DAMAGE, BURNED TRACES, CORROSIVE AGENTS, ETC.) AND THE RESULT COMMUNICATED BACK TO YOU IN EMAIL. (THE COMMUNICATION WILL BE THAT THE ARCADESD SYSTEM(S) WAS RECEIVED AND WHETHER OR NOT THE REPAIR/REPLACEMENT WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE. IF THE PRODUCT IS OUT OF WARRANTY A REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT CAN BE OFFERED FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE.)
THIS IS NOT COVERED UNDER OUR 7 DAY RETURN POLICY. ALL SALES FINAL.